Saturday, May 06, 2006

In school

The last Thursday , we had a special visitor in our school .. so we made kind of party and prepared the labs for this visitor .. I took this pictures with my mobile , so do not complain wether they are bad .

The first pic ... The Computer Lab


The school yard , the iraqi flag in the middle

Another pic for the yard
And this one ....
we are finished of pictures , here are my news
I got 90% in all the subjects exept for physics , So I have to take the final exam in it .
I am really going to miss school , but I can't find one reason for that .

5 Comments:

Anonymous Mary from D.C. said...

Very interesting and colorful pictures. Congratulations on your test results. I had gotten out of the habit of checking your site, but will be back soon!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » »

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! film editing classes

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home