Saturday, October 08, 2005

Ramadhan Kareem

hi ..
I know , I know , I missed you too :) , how are you these days ? I'm extra fine
It was really long time since I wrote for the last time , that's because I didn't have time to write , the couples of weeks ago were full of exams , homeworks and internet disconnection ..

In school , I don't feel good , I told you about physics teacher , he has no sence of mercy in his heart , we had physics exam last week .. I was ready for it , but I was shoked by the three hard qustions that we should answer in just 15 min.
Honist , I'll be lucky to have 80% , I don't think I will

Ramadhan has come , very nice , but this year there's something we miss , It's the spirit of Ramadhan , I don't know how to descibe it , but it's the spirit of happiness and comfort ..
The problem is , when I get back from school , I can't study coz I feel tired , hungry and thirsty , So I have to study after the F6oor ( fast breaking ) , After F6oor I go to the mosque , after I get back from mosque , It's 8 pm , I will watch TV , When can I study then ??
They will vote for the new constitution on 15th of this month .. we may be imprisoned in house for 3 or 4 days becoz of the curfew .

Stop talking , see you later
bye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Web Company Launches at Light Speed During Web 2.0 Conference
SPAM SLAYER The latest news and information on the burgeoning spam problem. See all Spam Slayer Columns Today @ PC World News, opinion, and links from the PC World staff.
Interesting blog! I have site that's a guide to quality home furnishings, apparel and gifts. If you're interested, please stop by.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home