Saturday, July 30, 2005

BOOM....

It's just the begining , I heared yesterday a very big explosion , the whole house get shocked ... our front window fell down and became a million pieces .

I was working on computer when I heard that , so , I lost my mind and jumped out of the chair , started to run to downstairs because I worried about the people down there , luckily , no body got hurt

In the street , the situation was bad , the air became very dusty , in minutes, the helicopters came and started to fly over the area ..

I don't know more .. just that , but the worst part was to spend a night without a front window ... I was worried all that night .

Anyway , this one is enough for us to get freaked out all the week J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misspelled auction search engine. Great bargains to be found

Misspelledauctions.com


Great site -

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home