Thursday, February 10, 2005

The long days of our life......

hey people
first of all I want to thank all the people who helped me to keep this blog going on, the people who made nice comments for me and encouraged me to keep writing...

well, I was waiting for this week-end all the week , I planned to post and make some changes on my template, but unfortunetly (I hope that I've spell it right) there is an exam on saturday , it will be english exam with KIPPS's novel (I hate this book) because I've read Oliver Twist and The merchant of vince and they were more amusant.

Yesterday, It was raining, and suddenly this rain became SNOW, it's like a miracle to snow in Iraq especially in the middle and south.

you all know the pink color , nice isn't it?? well , It's express the romantic stuff for the people , but in Iraq it started to express the violence when the snow mixed the Iraqi blood...

sorry about makin' you sad , but it is the truth


I gotta go and read some KIPPS now......bye

THE GRANDSON

5 Comments:

Blogger liminal said...

Yah halla Dearest Abdullah,

If you need any help with your English exam from a distance, please let me know. I hope you're doing well. Don't be sad! I am very happy it snowed. I love snow so much! Please take care and see me as your Iraqi penpal in english. Please email me whenever you like...about anything!

I'm going to go dream about snow now.

lim

1:03 PM  
Blogger H.N.K said...

well you have kipps, don't you? thats mean you are in the same age of mine .

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh well. maybe you'll like the next book. good luck this afternoon.
starliz

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry. I meant good luck on Saturday.
starliz

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home