Friday, January 28, 2005

New Idea

yesterday......I had an Idea It helps the people who don't have time to creat a blog and keep posting .
The idea is : You all can send me the article you wanna publish to my e-mail then I would read it and if I found it good I publish it and I may put a little comment......

what do you think?? nice idea??ok.

Now to the other subject......I am thinking of write a post about the Iraqi election but the post will be in Arabic because the Iraqis who are ment with it in the first place

In Mosul I don't think that there is any interactive paticipate in the elections because of the security situation and the people don't want to get beheaded

I don't want to cause you a headache by talking about our problems which became one of our daily events.

I have to go now, I want to prepare my next post.

bye

2 Comments:

Blogger praktike said...

My advice from one blogger to another is just to write whatever you feel like writing about, even if it's pictures of cats like Raghda!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

peace from america. keep writing

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home