Sunday, January 30, 2005

Can you believe it !!!

The last post I promised with an arabic post about elections, but I changed my mind ;
It'll be in English.

I was so surprised when I woke up today and before I had my breakfast , I opened the TV on Ninava channel . can you guess what I saw ? you can't? ok..... I'll tell you.
People is going to election , but not incent ....actually in THOUSAND, a man said: It took me two hours standing in the long queue , and you know where ??? in AL-ISLAH AL ZIRAEE region, the most dangerous part of the city....

I am very happy so that the Iraqis are going to choose thier goverment
OOOOOOOhhh

it's 12:50 pm now, I am going to watch people when they are happy

c u

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voter turnout is HUGE - expected to be 80%. Congratulations!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Raghda Zaid said...

Hi,
How are you?you have a very interesting blog and you write very good, and i read your last post and i like it so much, please visit my blog Baghdad Girl(baghdadgirl.blogspot.com)

7:38 PM  
Blogger praktike said...

Congratulations!

9:28 PM  
Blogger a messenger said...

I am so proud of all the people who risked their lives to go vote! What a huge wonderful Day for all of Iraq. Soon to be governed of, by, and for the people of Iraq! A free People! I clelebrate with you!

3:39 AM  
Blogger H.N.K said...

another blog from Mosul, thats great. Najma my sister talk to me about your blog, so here am I visit it.
so you vote in the election or you just went to watch?

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why you don't write in Arabic? Ah, because you aren't a really Iraqi. You are only a cia agent, like Iraqthemodel and many others.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home